Silvio Peroni holds a Ph.D. degree in Computer Science and he is a post-doc at the University of Bologna.
His research interests include:
- Semantic Web technologies;
- interfaces for semantic data;
- design patterns for digital documents and ontology modelling;
- markup languages for complex documents;
- automatic processes of analysis and segmentation of documents.
In particular, his recent works concern the study of visualisation and browsing interfaces for semantic data and the development of ontologies to manage, integrate and query bibliographic information (i.e. SPAR ontologies and ontology design patterns for temporal and contextual data).